Únete al equipo del ASD
2020-2021 Job Openings
The following positions are currently open for applications:
- ● K3 Teacher *
- ● Grade 1 Teacher *
- ● Grade 5 Teacher *
- ● Grade 6 Teacher * (two positions)
- ● MS/HS English *
- ● MS/HS Social Studies *
- ● Spanish Teacher (.5 Spanish Language, .5 History)
- ● Computer and Technology Teacher
* Indicates that the applicant must be fully fluent in English.
If interested, send your application to the General Director, Dave Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org with the documentation outlined in Applying to ASD
- ● Early Childhood and Elementary Assistants (LH)
If interested, send your application (resume and letter of interest) to Ms. Akui Santiesteban email@example.com
- ● Admin Athletic Assistant (LH)
- ● Ability to communicate effectively in English and Spanish
- ● Computer skills in Gmail, Word and Excel
- ● Requires flexibility to travel with sports teams out of town
If you would like to apply, please email your resume and a cover letter to our Athletic Director: Mr. Steven Newell at firstname.lastname@example.org
ASD has two categories of hiring status: local hire (LH) and foreign hire (FH). An applicant is considered LH if he/she lives, resides, and/or is interviewed and recruited in Mexico. An applicant is considered FH if he/she lives, resides, and/or is interviewed and recruited outside of Mexico and is relocated to Mexico for the primary purpose of working at AS Durango.
We will seek to hire the best educators who meet the mission, vision and core values of ASD and who express a genuine interest in furthering their career in Durango.
For LH staff, the local law applies in relation to terms and benefits of employment. For FH staff, contracts are required for employment in Mexico and are initially two years with the option to renew annually. ASD also has a Board policy and a Staff Manual that provide further detail in terms of employment.